eBay Inc.
3.3 of 5 1,042 reviews
www.ebay.com San Jose, CA 5000+ Employees

The journey has been exciting and invigorating.

QA Manager (Current Employee)
Portland, OR

ProsThe first thing that comes to mind is "mobile". eBay is a mobile leader and if you've noticed, mobile is everywhere now. They have the top talent in the industry and there's no slowing down the momentum of their mobile team.

ConsSome of the other companies that are integrated into the ecosystem are still having a difficult time navigating their new environment. They need to come to terms with the fact that it is one company and use the best practices, and hopefully improve on them too, that have are in place.

Fun place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I worked at eBay Inc. for less than a year

Pros: This is a well organized company and lots of fun. Transportation is convenient.… Cons: The campus is a little bit old. More

Horrible.

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I have been working at eBay Inc. as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Free soda and bagels on Wednesday. Cons: Everything. No work-life balance. Treat individual contributors like less than… Advice to Senior Management: Stop being super controlling and full of crap. And, if you are so entitled then you should… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on eBay Inc..

Worked for eBay Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

eBay Inc. – Why Work for Us?

​​ ​​From humble beginnings to a global company that’s changing the future of commerce, eBay Inc. has always been a place where innovation and collaboration are celebrated. Today, eBay Inc. fosters an entrepreneurial… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at eBay Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for eBay Inc. CEO John J. Donahoe. All reviews posted anonymously by eBay Inc. employees.