There are newer employer reviews for eBay Inc.

Top IT company to work for

Current Employee - Mobile Platform QE Intern  in  Portland, OR
Current Employee - Mobile Platform QE Intern in Portland, OR

I have been working at eBay Inc. as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Great working environment
Friendly and talented colleagues
The works are exciting
Office is expanding

Cons

There is not much I disliked. I think my HR was a little bit slow for some document I requested for SSN. I end up getting help faster from corp online help desk.

Keep it up

1103 Other Employee Reviews for eBay Inc. (View Most Recent)

Great place to work and make an impact

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist (Sourcer)  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist (Sourcer) in San Jose, CA

I have been working at eBay Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Personal Perspective:
    - Flexible work hours (ability to work from home in many groups),
    - They sincerely care about employee welfare (we have groups dedicated to work/life balance and other welfare related areas),
    - Emphasis on mentoring and training (my team has weekly meetings dedicated to furthering our knowledge),

Work Perspective:
    - Challenging/stimulating projects to work on (every time I meet with a manager I get even more excited about where our platform is going),
    - Intelligent co-workers (I have learned much from my teammates),
    - Entrepreneurial spirit and innovative (we have innovation challenges, skunkworks projects always going on, and promote a collaborative environment where people are not afraid to voice their opinions),
    - We are a customer focused company (in fact all of the new projects I am hiring for are to better the customers experience),
    - The managers I support including my immediate management is encouraging and provide the right amount of assistance without becoming a micro manager.
    - Ability to impact the company - working here you have many opportunities to impact the company as we are still very startup like on the inside - not many processes or procedures to impede you.

Our company is always encouraging us to get out in the community and volunteer.

Cons

As a recruiter/sourcer our internal systems can be better - right now they are pretty clunky. However we do have a team developing a new ATS for us to use.

As a remote employee it would be nice to visit the office at least twice a year. In 2 years I have been able to visit the main campus twice.

In the sourcer chair the only career growth I have is to move into a manager or recruiter role (neither of which I want). With that being said there is not much career growth in my role. I know my management is working on improving this and feel confident it will improve.

Keep doing what you are to promote a great culture, work/life balance and entrepreneurial spirit.

Improve the internal tools we use, allow remote employees to visit the office more frequently and provide opportunities for those who like to be individual contributors to move up the pay ladder.

Amazing place to build a career

I have been working at eBay Inc. full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Smart and passionate leadership
    Make a huge difference in the world
    Great technology innovation coming through in all areas

Cons

Really can't think of any - I love this place. It's a fantastic company to work, I'm so glad to be building my career here

There are newer employer reviews for eBay Inc.

Worked for eBay Inc.? Contribute to the Community!