eBay Inc.

www.ebay.com

Great place to work

Senior Designer (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsGreat on the cv when it's time to find your next job. I worked at eBay for nearly 5 years and it really helps when it comes to looking for your next job. eBay is still seen as one of the top Internet companies to work for and is known for only hiring top talent so having it on your cv makes you stand out.

Also, it's a very interesting business to be in, right in the intersection between ecommerce and social media. Some would argue it was one of the first "web 2.0" companies and is still exploring that space.

ConsBIG machine, loads of processes. As with all big companies there is a lot of processes at eBay to the extend that product development can take a very long time. If you the type that "just want to get things done" I'd argue that eBay is not for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the good work.

It's good to let others know eBay

Project Manager (Current Employee) Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I have been working at eBay Inc.

Pros: good salary and career development. Names in the list of fortune the best company to work for. Fast growing company give us a large place… Cons: internet company not feel stable Advice to Senior Management: na No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place when you start, not so great when you have been there a long time. They don't value employee loyalty.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

I worked at eBay Inc. for more than 10 years

Pros: There are wonderful people to work with around the company. The sabbatical program is of course a plus (after having… Cons: After a number of promotions and over 10 years of working there, I barely got a pat on the back when I… Advice to Senior Management: Hire better people managers. There are a lot of smart people out there, but you're suffering in the morale and productivity departments because of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on eBay Inc..

Worked for eBay Inc.? Contribute to the Community!