There are newer employer reviews for eBay Inc.

Great place to work

Former Employee - Senior Designer  in  London, England (UK)
Former Employee - Senior Designer in London, England (UK)

I worked at eBay Inc.

Pros

Great on the cv when it's time to find your next job. I worked at eBay for nearly 5 years and it really helps when it comes to looking for your next job. eBay is still seen as one of the top Internet companies to work for and is known for only hiring top talent so having it on your cv makes you stand out.

Also, it's a very interesting business to be in, right in the intersection between ecommerce and social media. Some would argue it was one of the first "web 2.0" companies and is still exploring that space.

Cons

BIG machine, loads of processes. As with all big companies there is a lot of processes at eBay to the extend that product development can take a very long time. If you the type that "just want to get things done" I'd argue that eBay is not for you.

Continue the good work.

1104 Other Employee Reviews for eBay Inc. (View Most Recent)

It's good to let others know eBay

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I have been working at eBay Inc.

Pros

good salary and career development. Names in the list of fortune the best company to work for. Fast growing company give us a large place to expand our thinking and idea. My manager trust me and give me a lot of opportunities. I am very satisfied with my current job and position.

eBay's salary package is competitive in China job market. It attracts a lot of talented people to join eBay. I believe eBay in China will have a fast growth in the near future. I would like to give my employer a very high grade indeed!

Thanks very much!

Cons

internet company not feel stable

na

Internship reveiw Ebay

I have been working at eBay Inc.

Pros

Intern trip to San Fran

Cons

Austin office was a bit disconnected from main office

There are newer employer reviews for eBay Inc.

Worked for eBay Inc.? Contribute to the Community!