There are newer employer reviews for eBay Inc.

Great work culture, lots of growth opportunities, Women initiatives, Overall Great company to work for.

Current Employee - Technical Manager in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Technical Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at eBay Inc. full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Flexible schedule, benefits like Emp stock purchase plan, 401k

Cons

The company does not have consistent Processes. Process maturity is lacking.

Great top-level leadership team. Mid level management need to be Fast at decision making.

reviews filtered by
  1. Best internship I have ever had

Former Intern - Intern in San Jose, CA
    Former Intern - Intern in San Jose, CA

I worked at eBay Inc. as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

As an intern, they treated me like an employee which was amazing. You do not do side projects that have no consequences while interning at eBay. Instead, you get to work on real projects that will be implemented. I was working with top executives (as well as the CEO) which you would never expect from an internship. I doubt I would have been able to have this level of impact or freedom at any other company.

The company is shifting entirely and really moving in the right direction. After losing the old CEO, Meg Whitman, the company has been making great moves with John Donahoe

Cons

I really can't say there are many cons. They try so hard to give you a great experience and you are treated like one of the employees.

People love John Donahoe and they are really pleased with the hiring of R.J. Pittman. The company is moving in the right direction and is really dedicated to innovating and changing the game. Keep it up!

2. eBay Austin culture and work environment review.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at eBay Inc. full-time

Pros

- Lots of camaraderie between all teams - Enterprise, PayPal, Magento, Inc. GCX, etc. Since this is a satellite office, cross-functional teams and business units work well together.
    - Millennials keep the atmosphere fun.
    - Strong benefits and good stock purchase plan.

Cons

- Very limited upward mobility. Growth jobs (Director level+) are in San Jose and west coast positions.
    - Good entry level positions, stagnant for middle-management wanting career growth in Austin.

There are newer employer reviews for eBay Inc.