eBay Inc.

www.ebay.com
There are newer employer reviews for eBay Inc.

The Best Place I Have Worked (to date)

Former Employee - L25/26 in Richmond upon Thames, England (UK)
Former Employee - L25/26 in Richmond upon Thames, England (UK)

I worked at eBay Inc.

Pros

I was with eBay a good few years and saw many changes and much growth. Overall I though the ethos and the values of the company strong, set by management. Also, there was a lot of time to be had 'for you' on a personal level. It was full of 'clever people' and the best MBA I NEVER had to pay for (to quote a fellow ex employee). It was good times...

Cons

Either you are favoured and on the fast track to the top - or not. Some of the promotions for some staff were a total mystery - how did that happen. At times, process was more important than result, as was the presentation.

1213 Other Employee Reviews for eBay Inc. (View Most Recent)

ebay

Current Employee - SAN Administrative
    Current Employee - SAN Administrative

I have been working at eBay Inc.

Pros

Well known company , What we do here effects thounsands of people ( users) so in other wards we feel excited as our work is used by millians of users worldwide.

Cons

Work can sbe sometime hectic . There somw time lots of stress as a small technial mistake on the production side can directly impact the company's revnue

Overall a great place to work!

I have been working at eBay Inc.

Pros

Work life balance is great. Flexibility to work remote, if needed. Lack of micromanagement, at least in my group. Ability to participate in beta products/features.

Cons

It can be hard to move up. Those in the "in crowd" tend to be promoted more often than others. Cafeteria could be better.

Listen to what the low-level or middle managers have to say. Don't solely rely on VPs or Directors point of view

There are newer employer reviews for eBay Inc.