There are newer employer reviews for eBay Inc.

The Best Place I Have Worked (to date)

Former Employee - L25/26  in  Richmond upon Thames, England (UK)
Former Employee - L25/26 in Richmond upon Thames, England (UK)

I worked at eBay Inc.

Pros

I was with eBay a good few years and saw many changes and much growth. Overall I though the ethos and the values of the company strong, set by management. Also, there was a lot of time to be had 'for you' on a personal level. It was full of 'clever people' and the best MBA I NEVER had to pay for (to quote a fellow ex employee). It was good times...

Cons

Either you are favoured and on the fast track to the top - or not. Some of the promotions for some staff were a total mystery - how did that happen. At times, process was more important than result, as was the presentation.

1101 Other Employee Reviews for eBay Inc. (View Most Recent)

Used to be great...now just ok

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I worked at eBay Inc.

Pros

Great opportunities to learn and interface with a global team. Generally, people are smart and work together to get results. Campus culture is good as is the riverside location in Richmond.

Cons

High concentration of management consultants, so a lot of pointless Powerpoint presentations. Richmond is a bit far from central London, so may be a con for some.

Less short-term focus on quarterly results and invest in the future like Amazon.

ebay

Current Employee - SAN Administrative
    Current Employee - SAN Administrative

I have been working at eBay Inc.

Pros

Well known company , What we do here effects thounsands of people ( users) so in other wards we feel excited as our work is used by millians of users worldwide.

Cons

Work can sbe sometime hectic . There somw time lots of stress as a small technial mistake on the production side can directly impact the company's revnue

There are newer employer reviews for eBay Inc.

Worked for eBay Inc.? Contribute to the Community!