eClerx
www.eclerx.com Mumbai, India 5000+ Employees

Amazing work culture & ability to take decisions independently at the managerial level!

Assistant Vice President (Current Employee)
Mumbai (India)

ProseClerx is a great place to work and it offers ample opportunities to demonstrate your capability. it is but expected to do what you have been hired for but it is the value addition you bring to the table that decides on you moving up the ladder.

ConsCompensation wise it is OK, not the best.

Advice to Senior ManagementKRAs could be more crisp.

Ok place to start

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at eClerx full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good place to pick up excel skills... Cons: Tough,long working hours and low salary More

The Best company for kick-starting your career

Analyst (Former Employee)
    Mumbai (India)

I worked at eClerx full-time for more than a year

Pros: Processes in place Young crowd Good place to learn a lot of… Cons: In the year 2006 a senior manager made it mandatory for all mid and lower level leads and managers to be MBAs which led to… Advice to Senior Management: People who have been with the company for a long time are an asset and should be treated like an asset. No fresher MBA can… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on eClerx.

Worked for eClerx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at eClerx reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for eClerx CEO PD Mundhra. All reviews posted anonymously by eClerx employees.