eGlobalTech

There are newer employer reviews for eGlobalTech

Great team atmosphere

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at eGlobalTech full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The relationships and collaboration between senior leadership and project teams really developed over the past 2 years. People genuinely enjoy working together. The people are also very smart here and have innovative ideas - which allows everyone to learn and grow together. The work is interesting and everyone is given an equal opportunity to take on more responsibility and get promoted through the ranks.

Cons

Corporate infrastructure (collaboration, knowledge sharing tools, etc) are good and are expanding - but needs additional development). At times recruiting takes longer than expected to place qualified candidates - which results in additional work for people already on board.

Maintain the direction you are taking, with a focus on employees and clients, and the company will continue to be a success.

Oct 22, 2014eGlobalTech

Thank you for your review. We agree that we have come a long way these past couple of years, and we remain enthusiastic about the possibilities for the future. Keep up the positivity and please ... More

39 Other Employee Reviews for eGlobalTech (View Most Recent)

2 years with eGT - great overall experience

I have been working at eGlobalTech

Pros

Smart, fun people. Emphasis is on client satisfaction. Contributing to corporate growth is rewarded. Headquarters office is very nice, and everyone on the leadership team is highly accessible. Managers care about their people. Expectations are high which is a good thing - I am learning a lot and growing my career here.

Cons

More opportunities to interact with individuals on projects doing similar work would be great.

Oct 22, 2014eGlobalTech

Thank you for this review. We keep our expectations high because we know our talented people can meet and exceed them. Keep up the great work!

Fast paced, energetic atmosphere

I have been working at eGlobalTech full-time

Pros

There is very much a team spirit at eGlobalTech. Everyone is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. Also, the senior executives are very good about showing their appreciation for your hard work.

Cons

Because this is a fast paced environment, there are some people who cannot keep up and unfortunately, their work falls on other people.

Oct 22, 2014eGlobalTech

Thank you for your review. We are proud of our culture of teamwork and excellence and realize that it wouldn’t exist without people like you. Keep up the excellent work!

There are newer employer reviews for eGlobalTech