eHealth
www.ehealthinsurance.com Mountain View, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Inside Sales Rep...Pretty good company, but not sure how they will be successful with questionable model

Inside Medicare Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Maynard, MA

I worked at eHealth full-time for less than a year

ProsSolid management. Paid training and licensing is all good. They even pay a pro-rated portion of monthly bonus while training, after you pass state license test. Management and superviser do their best to assist people.

ConsNot enough sales training, as focus is on medicare sales. Tough to be successful based on that lack of training. If you have previous sales training, then you can be successful. Limited promotion opportunities or carreer paths.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease sales training befro

The company presents a great opportunity.

Medicare Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at eHealth full-time for less than a year

Pros: If you want to try your hand at Medicare Sales… Cons: I was hired as a permanent employee in preparation of the upcoming AEP, which is the busiest time of the year for this companies and… Advice to Senior Management: Slow down on the employment growth. When you have an employee that wants to succeed and asks for assistance do more… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

ehealthinsurance.com, medicare sales,inside sales

Medicare Sales Specialist (Former Employee)
Maynard, MA

I worked at eHealth full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great company, very generous and supportive. Cons: Nothing bad to say at all. Advice to Senior Management: keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on eHealth.

Worked for eHealth? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at eHealth reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for eHealth CEO Gary L. Lauer. All reviews posted anonymously by eHealth employees.