eNgage Partners

www.engagestaff.com
  www.engagestaff.com
There are newer employer reviews for eNgage Partners

Best Work Experience I've had

I have been working at eNgage Partners full-time

Pros

Unlimited amount of earning potential. Supportive owners. Supportive team. Fast paced and friendly.

Cons

Wish company could be larger to have better benefits but that goes along with small companies.

9 Other Employee Reviews for eNgage Partners (View Most Recent)

Pleasant working environment

I have been working at eNgage Partners full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have been working at this company for few months. I felt a little uncomfortable at the beginning but with time, everything went well. Really happy with my working environment. This is the best working experience I ever had.

Cons

If you are willing to join, recognize people in the company asap and you will feel comfortable

I would like to suggest to have some out-bounds activity sessions so that people can get-together and recognize each other well.

Very professional and courteous to staff

Current Employee - N/A in Charlotte C H, VA
    Current Employee - N/A in Charlotte C H, VA

I have been working at eNgage Partners full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been working for this company for over two (2) years and can strongly admit that this company is amazing. Very professional with recruiting and are willing to satisfy team members to ensure they are comfortable. High levels of job advancements and opportunities are available for persons who are focused and hardworking. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family who are interested in achieving there goals.

Cons

Staff needs to be trained to handle the different types of cultures to ensure that a better working environment.

While this company possess a lot of great attributes, the Management Team should effectively communicate the company's goals and objectives which will assist in the growth and development of the company.

There are newer employer reviews for eNgage Partners