ePlus
www.eplus.com Herndon, VA 500 to 999 Employees

Engineers are good, marketing is good, senior management is good, sales management...not so good

Account Manager (Former Employee)

ProsSupport from ePlus Corporate is great, I wished I'd had the opportunity to work with the NoCal folks that are rock stars! They are a truly inspiring team!

ConsEngineers are constantly in training, however there is too much reliance on relationship selling only. There is no clearly defined sales methodology, and front line management is weak (in experience and in being able to offer senior level advice or coaching.)

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen putting in place 'ALL" layers of sales management, ask them what their game plan is for opportunity creation, and enterprise account management. Set realistic sales quotas, not quotas set by accountants. Interview salespeople regularly, ask them for anonymous feedback on what they like/dislike about the current position before assuming you know the answers.

not a good place to work

Pre Sales (Former Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I worked at ePlus full-time for less than a year

Pros: flexible work options, staff can be friendly in some areas,… Cons: sales force doesn't follow through with what they say to employees or customers, no room for growth, everyone looks… Advice to Senior Management: read tall he reviews on glassdoor, and factor in the common… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Business Development Manager

Business Development Manager (Former Employee)
    Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at ePlus full-time for more than a year

Pros: Pay was good while it lasted Cons: VP of Telesales tells you what he thinks that he wants you to hear instead of the truth. Upper management does not support the… Advice to Senior Management: View BDMs as valuable an keep compensatino promises. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ePlus.

Worked for ePlus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ePlus reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ePlus CEO Phil Norton. All reviews posted anonymously by ePlus employees.