ePlus

www.eplus.com

Review of ePlus

Services (Former Employee)

ProsGreat benefits with excellent health care coverage and training opportunities. Liberal time off benefits. Good accessibility to senior leadership team with timely response to issues. Very Successful in sales of equipment.

ConsOverall leadership is stagnate with limited openness to moving forward with improved tools, processes and procedures identified by newer employers. Heavy good old boy network with leaders operating within a closed network preventing advancement and improved leadership. Very much stuff in the "replace people" rather than develop talent already on board outside of the network.

Advice to Senior ManagementStep outside your box, operate like a large company and leave the network behind. Move forward with a true managed client environment.

Everything seemed to be done on the cheap

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ePlus full-time

Pros: Access to larger customer base and projects was a plus. As… Cons: Work experience seemed to vary by regional manager, seemed upper management was mostly… Advice to Senior Management: Take care of your people, they take care of your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not so good but things are turning around

AManager (Former Employee) Herndon, VA

I worked at ePlus full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Decent culture - some good engineers Cons: Flim flam business planning Need to be part of the inner… Advice to Senior Management: leave No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ePlus.

Worked for ePlus? Contribute to the Community!