ePrize

There are newer employer reviews for ePrize

Love it

Current Employee - Front-End Web Developer in Pleasant Ridge, MI
Current Employee - Front-End Web Developer in Pleasant Ridge, MI

I have been working at ePrize full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great people to work with. Fun environment. You learn a lot. Its awesome to work with many top brands, and knowing that your site, promotion, sweepstakes, contest, will be seen by many people. You are trying to give the best user experience to increase that brands awareness, sales, and interaction.

Cons

Not that much. Maybe compensation could be better. We work hard, and we like to play hard. I think compensating accordingly to the workers work ethic, and how much they strive to be a good asset to the team, and company. Reward those who work 60 hours a week, dont complain, who are team players, and those who are their to better ePrize.

Dont be afraid to pay better salaries, we are in a competitive field, and there are many companies that would love to take another employee from their competition.

53 Other Employee Reviews for ePrize (View Most Recent)

Great People, Fun environment

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Farmington Hills, MI
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Farmington Hills, MI

I worked at ePrize full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There are lots of smart people at ePrize, most of whom enjoy what they do. The environment is open and collaborative, and there are lots of opportunities to learn new skills, and grow within the organization.

Cons

They let you play hard, but they expect you to work hard. This is not a "con" in an of itself, but it is worth noting that you need to be willing to put in the hours, and work extra hard for deadlines from time to time if you want to succeed.

Keep it up.

Great place to learn, but don't stay too long

Current Employee - Senior Producer in Pleasant Ridge, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Producer in Pleasant Ridge, MI

I have been working at ePrize full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The company is filled with friendly, helpful people, and you will learn faster than anywhere else.

Cons

Insane hours. Low pay. Huge workload.

Pay people for their efforts.

There are newer employer reviews for ePrize