ePrize

www.helloworld.com
There are newer employer reviews for ePrize

Erratic, unpredictable

I worked at ePrize

Pros

When it's fun it's fun at ePrize. Nice offices, interesting events, flexible environment where you can kick back and listen to music while you're working,

Cons

Total lack of self awareness. The company thinks it's the best in all aspects, but doesn't have enough experience to realize just how bad it really is. Software sucks, talent sucks, quality sucks, and senior leadership sucks.

Hire some professionals. Get rid of dead wood. Focus on building a sales organization that actually sells. Pick a course and stick with it.

53 Other Employee Reviews for ePrize (View Most Recent)

Good Company, but some concerns

I worked at ePrize

Pros

Relaxed work atmosphere, competent and professional co-workers, excellent opportunity to enhance skills

Cons

Long hours, dwindling benefits (including unpaid work days), questionable layoff practices (highly skilled, longer-lived employees let go to save cost, then portrayed as under-achievers)

Don't demand absolute loyalty, then show little in return. Tough decision have to be made sometimes, but not at the expense of those responsible for your success.

Great learning experience

Former Employee - Software Engineer
    Former Employee - Software Engineer

I worked at ePrize

Pros

Some of the smartest people I ever worked at was at ePrize. ePrize was one of my first jobs, and I learned a ton from the people around me.

Cons

High pressure working environment, plus not great work home balance. All of the extra hours people put in are simply assumed, and aren't really rewarded in an immediate or tangible way.

I think things have changed since I've worked at ePrize, but doing a better job acknowledging and respecting people's accomplishments would be helpful.

There are newer employer reviews for ePrize