eVestment

www.evestment.com

Senior leaders are accessible and transparent

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsPassionate people are everywhere. You don't see those people who are just there for the paycheck. People actually care about doing a good job and the company actually cares about them.

The senior leadership are very involved with the business and with the people. They don't consider themselves superior or better than anyone else. They welcome input and ideas - in fact they kind of require innovative thinking (one of the core values). There is lots of excitement from being able to recommend an idea or a concept and then seeing that recommendation come true.

The company tries to be sure people have fun together, and employees are encouraged to make physical health a priority.

With the growth the company is experiencing, people have opportunities to show their capacity for being a leader. Employees who can master their job and go above and beyond, and who have leadership ability, can definitely find a career path here. The company doesn't lay it out for you, though. You have to take the initiative.

ConsThe fast growth is challenging for some people; learning a lot of new faces all at once can be overwhelming, and it also means a chunk of people are all in a learning curve. It's also really crowded right now because of space availability (this is being worked on though and it won't be a permanent problem).

Advice to Senior ManagementReinstate the executive mentorship program and allow people to apply to be mentored by a specific executive.

Great people, great benefits

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Marietta, GA

I have been working at eVestment full-time for more than a year

Pros: * Great compensation packages: Competitive salary, biannual bonuses, opportunities for profit sharing and stock options, company lunch every Wednesday, and generous referral bonuses. * Unlimited PTO… Cons: * As a dev, learning ExtJS isn't even remotely as valuable in terms of career advancement as learning almost any other JS framework, so some… Advice to Senior Management: Dear CTO: Value your employees' opinions a little more. Most of us objected like crazy when you forced… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very exciting time to be here

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at eVestment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The company is growing very quickly. There are a lot of exciting plans for the company's future, and the push to be innovative seems to… Cons: Some of the rapid growth does mean that there are new faces to learn. When the company was… Advice to Senior Management: Keep being available and transparent. Keep demanding the high levels… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on eVestment.

Worked for eVestment? Contribute to the Community!