eircom
www.eircom.ie Dublin, Ireland 5000+ Employees

Good company to work for. Family friendly, good work-life balance

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

ProsFamily friendly, flexible, good work-life balance, interesting technology, great people, diverse career opportunities, HSQ is an awesome building to work in.

ConsStill has some legacy from Civil Service days, can be bureaucratic and slow moving at times, although all large companies have an element of that.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmpower and trust people as much as possible, manage by achievement of objectives rather than by presence, reward and celebrate success.

Hard work

Head of Department (Current Employee)

I have been working at eircom full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Some great people and some great projects underway Cons: Snr management lack leaderships skills and no focus on the… Advice to Senior Management: Stop micro managing and focus on driving the business forward. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work

Operations Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at eircom for more than 5 years

Pros: eircom offers a good work/life balance, friendly working environment and a first class officescape. Despite all the challenges people still have job security and many… Cons: Pay and benefits are behind market leading companies. Opportunities for… Advice to Senior Management: Continue with the investment in people and the network. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on eircom.

Worked for eircom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at eircom reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for eircom CEO Herb Hribar. All reviews posted anonymously by eircom employees.