everis

www.everis.com

A Rewarding Experience

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsAbility to succeed - The career model is built in a way that those who strive to meet/exceed the marks and expectations set out for them will excel within the organization. everis will reward you for the effort you put in, and not the effort you don't.
Benefits - Insurance/Health&Lifestyle/Vacation//401k Matching exceed most other US firms.
Stock Incentive - every employee is an owner of the company!

ConsGrowing Pains - Treated as a 'start-up' everis USA is in a critical period of its adolescence. Few major clients and a lack of ability to move about projects/offices is a small concern for those who are forward looking.

Advice to Senior Managementeveris' success story reaches far beyond Spain but throughout Europe and Latin America. Take what has worked in the past, adapt to the US environment and hire people who share the same vision, have a common goal and want to be a part of everis' success story here in the US.

Sky is the limit for everis USA!

Hostile work environment, poor management

Consultant (Former Employee) Boston, MA

I worked at everis full-time

Pros: Medical benefits are good. It is really hard to describe… Cons: Management, poor work life balance, poor pay and treatment to… Advice to Senior Management: Whit the current management model good employees and good team members will… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

If you were thinking of working here... think again and RUN

Associate (Former Employee) Boston, MA

I worked at everis full-time

Pros: Some of the best coworkers I've ever had were at… Cons: 1. Bad management - they don't care about the concept of human capital. If the Company doesn't get it together and take care of… Advice to Senior Management: Leave the U.S. Everis is a disaster and I… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on everis.

Worked for everis? Contribute to the Community!