everis
www.everis.com Madrid, Spain 5000+ Employees

Good opportunity to learn and grow. When you put in hard work and dedication you reap the benefits.

Leader (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsConstantly looking for ways to create an environment that will foster personal and professional growth.
Top senior leaders care about their people.
The staff is truly a family and enjoy working together to grow the company in the USA.
Work with professionls from all around the world which create a diverse integration of experiences, knowledge, skills, abilities, openess to different ideas and busines acumen from different companies and industries.
HR staff is involved, visible and comes out to all locations frequently to inform and train and not always to deliver bad news.
Newsletter is getting better at informing us of new projects and staff and offerings the company has introduced.
American Directors are getting out to all locations to introduce themselves, their sector and to reinforce the company's direction to keep growing with our large and successful Spaniard clients we have and to create new relatonships with American companies as we have in the Health sector.
The leadership willingness to tak a look at ways to improve areas that are concerns to the staff and communicate how they plan on making a change to benefit the company.

ConsStill suffering some growing pains as with any company operating just three years in a new country.
Slow to getting the everis USA and everis global brand rolled out in the US to share all that the company offers.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep listenting to the staff and leaders about ways to improve, grow, and blend the best of all the cultures that are represented in the company to create a company that is dynamic and prosperous.

Lies, deception, inefficiency, loss of career, more lies

It Changed So Often, Who Knows (Former Employee)
    Boston, MA

I worked at everis full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Vacation time - unlimited and no one tracks it so there's lots of time you can just not show up for work and everyone… Cons: - Salary - the bill rate being charged to client is tremendous compared to your pay. - Co-workers - the decision-makers are from Spain and… Advice to Senior Management: Fold the company because when the one client's project is done in two years, the company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A Rewarding Experience

Boston, MA

I have been working at everis full-time for more than a year

Pros: Ability to succeed - The career model is built in a way that those who strive to meet/exceed the marks and expectations set out… Cons: Growing Pains - Treated as a 'start-up' everis USA is in a critical period of its adolescence. Few major… Advice to Senior Management: everis' success story reaches far beyond Spain but throughout Europe and Latin America. Take what has worked in the past, adapt to the US environment… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on everis.

Worked for everis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at everis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for everis CEO Benito Vázquez. All reviews posted anonymously by everis employees.