everis

www.everis.com

Good opportunity to learn and grow. When you put in hard work and dedication you reap the benefits.

Leader (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsConstantly looking for ways to create an environment that will foster personal and professional growth.
Top senior leaders care about their people.
The staff is truly a family and enjoy working together to grow the company in the USA.
Work with professionls from all around the world which create a diverse integration of experiences, knowledge, skills, abilities, openess to different ideas and busines acumen from different companies and industries.
HR staff is involved, visible and comes out to all locations frequently to inform and train and not always to deliver bad news.
Newsletter is getting better at informing us of new projects and staff and offerings the company has introduced.
American Directors are getting out to all locations to introduce themselves, their sector and to reinforce the company's direction to keep growing with our large and successful Spaniard clients we have and to create new relatonships with American companies as we have in the Health sector.
The leadership willingness to tak a look at ways to improve areas that are concerns to the staff and communicate how they plan on making a change to benefit the company.

ConsStill suffering some growing pains as with any company operating just three years in a new country.
Slow to getting the everis USA and everis global brand rolled out in the US to share all that the company offers.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep listenting to the staff and leaders about ways to improve, grow, and blend the best of all the cultures that are represented in the company to create a company that is dynamic and prosperous.

Senior Associate

I have been working at everis full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very good colleagues to work with. Cons: No life/work balance Work overload Bad management Favoritism The list can really be endless...… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees and implement the necessary changes No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Slavery

Consultant (Former Employee) Birmingham, AL

I worked at everis full-time for more than a year

Pros: some junior staff is nice Cons: everything is a "con" in everis Advice to Senior Management: care about the employee, not money No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on everis.

Worked for everis? Contribute to the Community!