There are newer employer reviews for freightquote.com

Get comfortable

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Kansas City, MO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at freightquote.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

In IT you can work on old and new stuff. They are open to new technologies. There is opportunity to learn various of things in the quasi-Aglie environment.

Cons

Promotions are few and far between. You will start to feel like you are "line" for a promotion but it can be hard to realize that you are at the end of the line. There is a boys club. It maybe difficult being excepted by them.

Recognizing employees is great but it would be even better to be given promotions. That is what we are working toward, advancement, not gift cards.

90 Other Employee Reviews for freightquote.com (View Most Recent)

Good place to start

Former Employee - Sales Associate
    Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at freightquote.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great hours, work life balance.

Cons

Lack of room for growth.

Horrible company to work for at this time. Look at other options

Current Employee - Freight Broker  in  Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Freight Broker in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at freightquote.com full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Money is decent at the begining

Cons

Wow, where do i start ?

- Bad management including HR. Good ole boy atmosphere. Absolutly no help to reps what so ever unless faught for.
    - No chance for advancement. There are no managment or upper level employment options at all unless you are again part of the " Good ole boy club"
    - Current managment decisions are running company into ground. In my opinion,Loosing money daily and purchasing a multimillion dollar building biting off more than they can chew, is one example.
    - Transfering bad management desisions back to reps to help them out of there hole. Your Job is literally judged on a weekly basis. Stressing the employee out highly. There common responce " we are sales generated" that is there go to statement meaning we can do what we want.
    - Employees are treated like robots and then got rid off. Horrible situation avoid at all cost.

Please look at model companies like Proctor and Gamble ...your competition, etc. Go visit. understand that you need to make a complete overhaul and get rid of sales directors and above who are getting paid high saleries and doing nothing to support it.

There are newer employer reviews for freightquote.com

Worked for freightquote.com? Contribute to the Community!