Still loving it !

I have been working at gdkn full-time

Pros

EVP has been hands on with our team. Rewarded Performance with sizable raises. Gave us promotions for performance. Received a double digit percentage wise (very happy - he he) increase and additional accounts to serve. There has been a major reorganization ongoing. The changes have been good for those of us wanting to focus on work. Some of the negative influences have been eliminated. This is helping the morale greatly. Open communication has helped a lot too.

Cons

Lot of work to do.To me its an opportunity to make a lot of money and its job security.

Advice to Management

Please keep the open lines of communication going.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Don't do it! Run for the hills!!!

Former Employee - Recruiter CCL in Pembroke Pines, FL
    Former Employee - Recruiter CCL in Pembroke Pines, FL

I worked at gdkn full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-There is free coffee
    -Every 2nd week the company buys bagels for breakfast
    -We get to use wide screen monitors
    -Jeans on Fridays

Cons

-Constant micromanagement
    -No Health Insurance/401K or benefits as an internal employee (Recruiter)
    -Today's Commissions are paid at the end of the next quarter. I didn't get my first check until after my 5th month
    -Promised a raise, never happened.
    -You will be encouraged to work unpaid overtime, however when you miss work and make up the hours you're not paid for it. You are told you are a salaried employee so they don't have to pay OT. However, when you miss hours/days you are hourly. LOL.
    -Low commissions and base salary.
    -3 paid Vacation Days a year (Yes, that was not a typo). Anytime you take a day off, you are questioned the next day because they assume you're interviewing.
    -Expect daily verbal abuse as a recruiter. (That is guaranteed)
    -Toxic work culture.
    -You are forced to pay for breakfast for the whole company every 3 months. As a new employee i was stunned, then i just rolled with it.
    -You are also forced to by co-worker birthday gifts, even if you don't know them. The manager walks around the office shaking you down until you give up the cash.
    -Management is unprofessional and incompetent.

Advice to Management

-Stop making promises you can't keep. Don't promise a raise and then not deliver.
    -Maybe you should ask yourself why all your good recruiters and HR professionals are gone in less than a year.
    -Pay your internal employees real benefits/health insurance/vacation time and 401K.
    -Stop treating women in the office like 2nd class citizens. Just because the owners are Indian doesn't mean we women should be treated like lesser people.

2. Awesome place to work at !

Current Employee - Management in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Management in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at gdkn full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very knowledgable management team. Constant innovation is their theme. You bring up an issue and within days their IT and Engineering team whips up a solution for you

Cons

Executive Management is very hard working. They are always there. Makes you feel guilty about leaving work on time. You almost feel like you are not working hard enough if you follow a regular schedule.

Advice to Management

Take a chill pill guys. Don't work so hard.