gdkn

www.gdkn.com

Is it worth it???????????????

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe senior mamagement team is extremely knowledgable and if you are fortunate to work closley with them and able to overlook certain aspects you will be able to learn alot. It is due only to the V-P and Presdnt that the firm has gotten where they are today and wil continue continue to grow in spite of the flaws within the corporation.

Consoffice is extremely clickish to point of where its uncomfortable to go to work. Being a small office compared to "normal"' corporation there is no place "to hide" in order to professionally avoid that feeling and continue to work effectively. Even when you do a good job (very few times in eyes of management) you are acknowledgded in a condesending manner which diminishes its worth. The pay is not good and the office is demanding. Their benefits are below standard and policies are not in alignment w corporate standards. Majority of workers that do stay are not happy w management (verging on hatred) but come in do their work , deal with daily nonsense and abuse and leave. Almost the entire staff has something to say about how they are treated and handled unfavorable yet will not approach upper management (some are managers themselves) to discuss the situation. It is a chore to get to work and make it thru the day.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't just talk the talk. Practice what you preach. You paint a perfect picture yet the image is destroyed once the work begins. Listen and learn from your all employees. If treated properly and rewarded justly you wouldl have a great team. Employees are miserable for valid reasons that you ignore. Learn to trust your employees in their competencies and truely allow them the envirnoment to nuture their growth and potential.

Still loving it !

I have been working at gdkn full-time

Pros: EVP has been hands on with our team. Rewarded Performance with sizable raises. Gave us promotions for performance. Received a double digit percentage wise (very… Cons: Lot of work to do.To me its an opportunity to… Advice to Senior Management: Please keep the open lines of communication going. – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Don't do it! Run for the hills!!!

Recruiter CCL (Former Employee) Pembroke Pines, FL

I worked at gdkn full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: -There is free coffee -Every 2nd week the company buys bagels… Cons: -Constant micromanagement -No Health Insurance/401K or benefits as an internal employee (Recruiter) -Today's Commissions are paid at the end of the next quarter. I didn't get my… Advice to Senior Management: -Stop making promises you can't keep. Don't promise a raise and then not deliver. -Maybe you should ask yourself why all your good recruiters and HR… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on gdkn.

Worked for gdkn? Contribute to the Community!