genesis 10

www.genesis10.com

If there are issues at your client site, be prepared to be blamed for it.

Associate Consultant (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsThey have decent salary rates, and they work hard to get you placed at a client. Their location is good.

ConsDo not apply here if you are looking for a software engineering position. G10 may say they're looking for software engineers in their Associates Program, but they hire people with Computer Science degrees and expect them to be consultants after a two week course. If the consultant has problems at their client site, they are expected to magically make it better.

For example, if there is no work for the consultant to do at the client site due to all of the management being too busy, the consultant is expected to start working anyway. This may work for project managers and project coordinators, but when it's a software engineering position or other computer-related job, the work requires learning the client's systems, development process, etc., while interfacing with the client's technology leads. If said technology leads are too busy to onboard a consultant, the G10 consultant is blamed for lack of progress.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop hiring software engineers for the Associates Program, or create a separate program for software engineers, because there is a vast difference in experience at the client site between project management consultants and software consultants.

Once you are placed within a Company, they forget all about you.

Project Manager (Former Employee) Milwaukee, WI

I worked at genesis 10

Pros: They are very nice while looking for a job/placement and… Cons: If you have any issues at your job location, they… Advice to Senior Management: Your account managers should help and followup if there are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

This palce Rocks!

Consultant (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at genesis 10

Pros: Awesum team with a fun sence of attitude Cons: I can not think of any downside here Advice to Senior Management: Keep it go'in Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on genesis 10.

Worked for genesis 10? Contribute to the Community!