hawkeye
hawkeyeww.com Dallas, TX

Great team and lots of opportunity

Dallas, TX

I have been working at hawkeye full-time for more than 5 years

Proshawkeye has done a great job over the last several years transitioning from a traditional agency into an integrated, digital-leaning agency. We attract great talent and clients who like hawkeye enough to invest in long term relationships. The agency's growth, especially in the digital space, has created opportunity for all career levels.

Conshawkeye can be slow to adapt to changing situations. Most of the leadership is client-focused and consequently has not invested sufficient time and resources on structured growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeverage the talent in the agency to prepare hawkeye to grow more.

Overworked, poor management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at hawkeye full-time

Pros: There are some smart and talented people working here. The Dallas office is… Cons: Management is dysfunctional and plays favorites. What initially seems like a playful atmosphere is really a mask for pervasive immaturity of upper management. While the… Advice to Senior Management: It is hard to give advice to management because management is the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good pay, good atmosphere and good people.

I have been working at hawkeye full-time

Pros: Catered food for birthdays, parties, work from home as necessary,… Cons: Hawkeye is growing pretty rapidly, so they're still working out… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on hawkeye.

Worked for hawkeye? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at hawkeye reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for hawkeye CEO Richard Beanland . All reviews posted anonymously by hawkeye employees.