hhgregg
www.hhgregg.com Indianapolis, IN 5000+ Employees

Too Much

Sales Manager (Current Employee)

ProsHH is a GREAT company, and growing my career with them has made me a better retail manager and person. The company is still small, so communication all the way to the top is just an e-mail away. Bonus potential is fantastic and they generally pay their management staff a decent wage.

ConsRemember that decent wage I mentioned above? Prepare to sign your life over for that money. They are taking too much on their plate too quickly. Their desire to compete with the nationwide appliance and electronics companies have left their staff stretched very thin. Forget work/life balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe are not Sears. Stop focusing all of your competitive reports around them and hiring their upper management. Sears is a not the ideal business model!

this job blow blow blows

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at hhgregg full-time for more than a year

Pros: good money for doing nothing Cons: good money but no life. if you dont mind doing nothing but working then… Advice to Senior Management: stop sucking. managers are liars. its always your fault customer didnt buy. stop making me come in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Decent place to work most of the time!

Commercial Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at hhgregg full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Ability to earn more money based on performance and your… Cons: Very "corporate", ie managers have little to no say in scheduling...all stores have to use "corporate" schedule regardless of how many salespeople are actually on… Advice to Senior Management: Don't treat us like we are in Kindergarden...but unfortunately that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on hhgregg.

Worked for hhgregg? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at hhgregg reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for hhgregg CEO Dennis L. May. All reviews posted anonymously by hhgregg employees.