There are newer employer reviews for hhgregg

Too Much

Current Employee - Sales Manager
Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at hhgregg full-time (more than a year)

Pros

HH is a GREAT company, and growing my career with them has made me a better retail manager and person. The company is still small, so communication all the way to the top is just an e-mail away. Bonus potential is fantastic and they generally pay their management staff a decent wage.

Cons

Remember that decent wage I mentioned above? Prepare to sign your life over for that money. They are taking too much on their plate too quickly. Their desire to compete with the nationwide appliance and electronics companies have left their staff stretched very thin. Forget work/life balance.

Advice to Management

We are not Sears. Stop focusing all of your competitive reports around them and hiring their upper management. Sears is a not the ideal business model!

reviews filtered by
  1. Sales

I have been working at hhgregg full-time

Pros

Can change your life for the better income wise if you have all ways work a hourly job.

Cons

Long hours nights and weekends

this job blow blow blows

Current Employee - Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at hhgregg full-time (more than a year)

Pros

good money for doing nothing

Cons

good money but no life. if you dont mind doing nothing but working then a good job. if you have any type of life then you wont enjoy

Advice to Management

stop sucking. managers are liars. its always your fault customer didnt buy. stop making me come in an hour early to have the same training 5 times in a row on a single fridge.

There are newer employer reviews for hhgregg