hhgregg
www.hhgregg.com Indianapolis, IN 5000+ Employees

ok job. promises promises promises......

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC

ProsLow stress and competitive. There are some very uneducated employees and they need more formal training. The entry/starting training is horrible as is the pay.

ConsPay is not that good. Considering the hours you put in during the holidays, the pay could be much better. To make more than the mid $30's you must be very marketable.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe lies need to stop. Stop overpromising. Constant changing of price tags is absurd. I understand sales happen, but changing tags 2-4 times a week is ridiculous.

the life of hhgregg employment

Appliance Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Newport News, VA

I worked at hhgregg full-time for more than a year

Pros: strong training, grand believe system to follow Cons: Long hours, and management that tends to be dishonest about… Advice to Senior Management: be careful who you bring into management positions More

Egad! Runaway!

Home Appliance Salesperson (Former Employee)
    Downers Grove, IL

I worked at hhgregg full-time for less than a year

Pros: Learning about the products, getting used to a fast paced big… Cons: Finding out ways to deal with snakes,sneaks and jackasses,managers knocking down prices to move product and it hits salesperson in the wallet, no support from… Advice to Senior Management: One manager was paasive the other aggressive. My advice is to do yourselves and the store a favor and resign. Stop trying to "trick" workers… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on hhgregg.

Worked for hhgregg? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at hhgregg reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for hhgregg CEO Dennis L. May. All reviews posted anonymously by hhgregg employees.