hhgregg
www.hhgregg.com Indianapolis, IN 5000+ Employees

Fair employers

CSM (Former Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at hhgregg part-time for more than a year

ProsHhgregg takes time to listen to their employees and provides training opportunities to help them better complete their jobs and possibly advance within the company.

ConsThere were not many cons to working with hhgregg, however in my experience there were sometimes issues with scheduling and with workers getting their contracted number of hours.

Slave Driver

Electronic Sales (Former Employee)
Wellington, FL

I worked at hhgregg full-time for less than a year

Pros: Worked alongside some really great people. Helped some very friendly customers. Excellent… Cons: Just about everything from the managers, to the uniform. Need to buy your own uniform ~$80, need to work about 60 hours a week, managers… Advice to Senior Management: Change the commission system so we can actually start making more than $8 an hour. Stop having the sales staff come in when the store… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Appliances

Appliance Sales (Current Employee)
Cleveland, OH

I have been working at hhgregg full-time for more than a year

Pros: Chance to make good money Work as much as you want Employee… Cons: Going in draw Holiday season 60hr week 24 hr shift black friday Advice to Senior Management: Recognize your employees for what they do right instead of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on hhgregg.

Worked for hhgregg? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at hhgregg reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for hhgregg CEO Dennis L. May. All reviews posted anonymously by hhgregg employees.