hibu

corporate.hibu.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for hibu

Excellent experience, I may have jumped ship a bit too soon

Former Employee - Account Executive in Burlington, MA
Former Employee - Account Executive in Burlington, MA

I worked at hibu

Pros

Flexibility of schedule. While I'm sure there are some management teams that specialize in micromanagement, mine certainly did not, and it paid. The team I worked on was consistently ranked among the top in the country, and being there brought us copious amounts of praise from senior management, as well as bonus and incentive opportunities that are unheard of elsewhere.

Cons

Digital advertising market is changing very quickly. While Yellowbook did a great job staying ahead of the curve and developing excellent digital products and solutions earlier than their competition, operating costs are crippling the company, making it tougher to compete against venture backed startups, and the like.

Keep going strong! I was sad to see that Joe stepped down as CEO, but I think it was for the best. It would be hard to change after so many years of success

683 Other Employee Reviews for hibu (View Most Recent)

An amazing place of opportunity - Yellowbook has commitment to growth in products and employee advancement.

Current Employee - Trainer in Cedar Rapids, IA
    Current Employee - Trainer in Cedar Rapids, IA

I have been working at hibu

Pros

The atmosphere is incredible. We are constantly improving and adding to our product portfolio, the benefits and income potential are outstanding, and each employee's career is fostered.

Cons

Sometimes with all of the new products and "changing times" we need to do a little research and work outside of our normal hours... but it's fun to do this as well.

Please keep up the great communication with your employees. Continue to push for us to be a leader in the marketplace, and thank you for letting me a part of this wonderful organization!

I love working at yellowbook. Great opportunties and you are paid what you are worth

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at hibu

Pros

yellowbook is a very forward looking company and has been receptive to the transitions in the market. They have also been very responsive to employee needs. On eof the only companies to raise salary and lower objectives to ensure sales people can achieve desired income. A v ery supportive company. Like any successful company they have objectives and standards. People that put forth the effort will be very successful. Those that don't have the drive and desire to be successful won't!

Cons

The sales climate has become a little more challenging with economic issues and industry transitions as is with most companies. Obviously it takes a little more effort and skills to maintain your level of success.

Keep driving towards the future. you have a lot of support from the vast majority of the employees

There are newer employer reviews for hibu