hibu

corporate.hibu.com
  corporate.hibu.com
There are newer employer reviews for hibu

OMG!!... Why am I still here.

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Houston, TX

I have been working at hibu full-time

Pros

-Ipads Airs for salespeople
-Work from home
-Work around your home territory.
-Free flight to Philly for 2 weeks
-Most of the sales team has tenure( over 4 years average)
-Lots of support maybe too much

Cons

-Bankruptcy
-Limited to 4 products to sell and only 1 is a major focus which is our worst product.
- Manager shares too much info about personal life
-None of my sales are happy with their service, Seriously no one. The only reason they haven't cancelled is because of recurring payments.
-If sales has their own support hotline something must be wrong. Yet even with that nothing gets accomplished.in a timely manner
-I feel like I've been lied too about how great this job will be and I see all my training class is gone. Even the trainer is gone. and I wonder why am I still here.

There are managers for managers managers. What are you managing when people aren't getting sales. These guys have it good. No calling to fix customers issues, no cold calling to find leads or organizations we can join. They just sit around sending Group me messages twiddling their thumbs. This place is a joke.

622 Other Employee Reviews for hibu (View Most Recent)

Don't Even consider applying to hibu Company doesn't know which direction it wants to go

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in King of Prussia, PA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at hibu full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Only good thing about being employed at hibu during the past four of seven years are the GREAT Employees

Cons

Training, Communication, too many products pushed to Sales and way too much turnover in sales.

Better Communication to employees. Get the employees the training that they need to assist clients when calling. Upper Management fails to realize that with ALL Customer Service Positions OUTSOURCED along with a large number of Web-Sites hibu is NOW TOTALLY BROKEN AND DYSFUNCTIONAL THOSE FEW CUSTOMERS THAT DO HAVE ADS DO NOT, REPEAT WANT TO SPEAK TO ANY OVERSEAS due to language barriers

be afraid`shady company

Former Employee - Account Representative/Media Consultant in Clearwater, FL
    Former Employee - Account Representative/Media Consultant in Clearwater, FL

I worked at hibu full-time (more than an year)

Pros

"Good if you are building experience in sales, but be weary otherwise. Company is struggling to survive. Bad pay, must drive your own vehicles into the ground and lots of pressure stress and unreachable goals. Some resort to scamming customers to keep employed which leaves a bad taste in the mouth of the general public.

Cons

Be more honest and sell better things or just go bankrupt .

There are newer employer reviews for hibu