There are newer employer reviews for hopTo

Exciting times

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

I have been working at hopTo full-time (less than a year)

Pros

hopTo is a wonderful company full of intelligent and pleasant people. The management team includes people from Citrix and Box. Lots of perks like 27" Apple displays, MacBooks, iPads, company sponsored lunches, Xbox battles with the CEO. Sometimes I wonder if I'm really at work. They pay market rate + options and 100% of your health care premiums. All the benefits and more of a larger corporation with the upside potential of a startup. The product is innovative and revolutionary. Check it out for yourself on the App Store. Location is great, right next to Downtown Campbell in the Pruneyard. Plenty of options for lunch. Fantastic values and company culture, close-knit team that treats each other like family.

Cons

The weight you'll gain from all the snacks!

Continue the open communication with the rest of the team. Keep driving the ambition to have a world-class app.

reviews filtered by
  1. An Engineer's Paradise

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Campbell, CA

I have been working at hopTo full-time (less than a year)

Pros

It's an amazing experience working with such a talented team of engineers, on a product that is just one of its kind. Also, hopTo has an awesome workplace culture, which makes working here a lot of fun.

Cons

There are way too many snack options in the kitchen which sometimes make it difficult to make a choice.

Stay awesome, keep up the good work.

2. What a great place to work! I love it! Been a while since I enjoyed a work place that much!

Current Employee - Support in Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Support in Campbell, CA

I have been working at hopTo full-time

Pros

A group of highly talented individuals who are also all very friendly and fun to work with. Innovative product in a hot market. Great culture - it is fun going to work. Family friendly and you can actually have a life too and not lose it over your job.

Cons

Not I can find any yet unless you dont like working for small start ups building products and culture from the ground up.

There are newer employer reviews for hopTo