hybris
www.hybris.com Munich, Germany 500 to 999 Employees

It's entirely up to you.

I have been working at hybris full-time for more than a year

ProsHigh-growth company with plenty of career opportunities. High quality staff, great product to work on/with, very friendly work environment. Everybody's dedicated to reach a common goal, basically no corporate back-stabbing and the like. Seasoned CEO leading a team of founders that have been dedicating more than 10 years of their lives to the company, and made it a great success. Family-friendly working conditions, but definitely not a place for whiners and complainers.

ConsThe usual woes of a company that is growing strongly: varying availability of office space, processes not always well defined, service departments sometimes struggling to keep up. No Silicon Valley-style perks. Overall however nothing serious to complain about if you know other places.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up.

Plenty of Room for Growth

I have been working at hybris

Pros: New quality of hires is improving and maturing the organization. International opportunities across multiple verticals. Emphasis placed on… Cons: Company focus is on increasing valuation of the organization - not necessarily improving the product or services. Compensation and benefits are quite low making it… Advice to Senior Management: Hire from the outside. Purge old wood. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

International, fun place to work

I have been working at hybris part-time

Pros: International experience since the company is growing rapidly across the globe. Flat hierarchy… Cons: Work hours are not very flexible since teams over different… More

There are newer reviews on hybris.

Worked for hybris? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at hybris reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for hybris CEO Ariel Lüdi . All reviews posted anonymously by hybris employees.