i365

www.i365.com

Getting there...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsAs an employee in a remote office, we built our own culture and pretty much did not have to deal with the negative aspects of working at HQ. i365/EVault's management was good at hiring new employees to fit into the culture and provided a fair amount of training. Within teams (and between teams), people worked closely, typically leading to friendships outside of the office. Many of the managers that I had worked with put people first and was flexible when it came to time off.

ConsPrior to the Seagate acquisition, EVault was under a solid management team who maintained a stable and financially secure business. Post-acquisition (near-term), new management was brought it and things went downhill quickly. They made poor decisions that lead to layoffs and poor morale. The company had very little focus and innovation declined. Things stabilized once that management team was taken out and the new team brought in a year or two later.

Advice to Senior ManagementThings appear to be on the right track with the new management team. I'm glad to hear that it was decided to move away from the i365 name and go back to EVault, a recognized name in the industry from years back. More importantly, stand out as innovators and to listen to customers and internal employees. This was the case prior to the Seagate acquisition and went away soon thereafter. For example, an existing product was used to build another when something should have been built from the ground up. This lead to very little positive response from the market. Listen to your employees, they could have told you this long before time and resources were allocated to such projects. Maybe it's a Product Management issue?

Mixed feelings

I have been working at i365

Pros: Flexible management strategy - Top echelon management will change strategies as needed. Flexible work environment - Not very… Cons: Mid-management is very untrustworthy. What's important can change from day to day and they are getting more focused on generating revenue than… Advice to Senior Management: Need more trustworthy middle managers. Not people who will… More

Look elsewhere

I have been working at i365

Pros: Good group of employees, willing to go above and beyond. Cons: Senior management shows little regard for employees. They have been in place for more than two years. In that time, senior management has taken the… Advice to Senior Management: Check out books on building a strong business plan and strength-based leadership. Double-down on the company's strengths, not the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on i365.

Worked for i365? Contribute to the Community!