www.ibahn.com
  www.ibahn.com
There are newer employer reviews for iBAHN

I worked at iBAHN

Pros

Health Club paid membership plan.

Cons

- Poor reputation among Executives of primary customers due to US leaders not following through with agreements.
- Most employees are now exclusively in Utah.
- In several past years in a row downsizings were done the week of Christmas. Usually Monday before Christmas. This occurred 3 years in a row.

Honesty to customers is the ethical and best thing to improve your/anyones image.

18 Other Employee Reviews for iBAHN (View Most Recent)

Flutterby

I have been working at iBAHN

Pros

I guess that iBAHN may provide some opportunity for some breaking into a new field as there's a fair amount of turnover, but otherwise very little opp.

Cons

I'd have to say that the direction and importance of items literally shift daily, if not throughout the day. Everything is based on a tactical basis without any strategic direction, Sr. management waivers at every whim of the hoteliers and guests.

The entire MLC and VP level here needs to be replaced with people that happen to have a clue and strategic direction...

iBAHN is a Shrinking Company

Former Employee - Account Executive
    Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at iBAHN

Pros

iBAHN is a good place to work overall. It does pay fairly well and your work time is somewhat flexible. The people at iBAHN are very professional in Saly Lake City.

Cons

Mid management has no idea what the associates out in the field are doing. Our field technicians do very little and most literally have another job and their managers are either not aware of this or turn a blind eye.....thus poor customer service on that end. The comapany has been losing hotels over the last 5 years and is not replacing them with new hotel customers as fast as they are losing them. A poor future for iBAHN and management knows it. Thus layoffs and fewer and fewer hotel customers. I do not see this lasting too much longer before something has to give.

Wake up and open your eyes.

There are newer employer reviews for iBAHN