There are newer employer reviews for iCIMS

Great, focused growth company where strong individuals deliver in strong teams

Current Employee - Manager  in  Matawan, NJ
Current Employee - Manager in Matawan, NJ

I have been working at iCIMS full-time for more than a year

Pros

Teamwork, can do culture. Smart passionate people. Supportive management that are focused on growth without chasing the flavor of the day. Goal oriented. Easy to get things done across groups. All product development is in house. Agile development.

Cons

Very few cons. It is a smaller company, so some may find the accelerated growth and pace of change unsettling, but if you are up for the challenge, these are pros!

Continue the transparency, keep the culture as we grow,

77 Other Employee Reviews for iCIMS (View Most Recent)

Career opportunities galore in Central NJ!

I have been working at iCIMS full-time

Pros

The people here are great and the culture is a winning one. The CEO is honest and accessible which is helpful for a company with so many new and recent graduates. Growing at a pace where new opportunities always pop up for people to keep the best at the company without seeing them migrate to NYC.

Cons

It's a young company and at times can become a bit gossipy causing unneeded drama. But if that's the worst thing I can say then how bad can the company really be?

Keep hiring and making plans for more office space!

Great people, great office, great software!

I have been working at iCIMS full-time

Pros

I've been with iCIMS for over 4 years now - and I've LOVED watching the company grow (both in size and "up" to an amazing office). Hands down, the people/culture are the best part about working at iCIMS. Outside of making great friends, I'm challenged and respected by senior leadership, my peers, and my team - and am able to make cross-departmental recommendations for change without feeling like I'm stepping on anyone's toes.

Cons

Some aches and pains with rapid growth and implementing new systems and processes - but it seems like we've finally got in under control with a real CRM system amongst other things.

Keep doing what your doing - being transparent to employees and encouraging internal growth.

There are newer employer reviews for iCIMS

Worked for iCIMS? Contribute to the Community!