iCorps Technologies

www.icorps.com

Transformative place to work

Former Employee - Senior Technology Consultant  in  New York, NY
Former Employee - Senior Technology Consultant in New York, NY

Pros

Working with a diverse group of intelligent consultants constantly fuels you to bring it each and every day. iCorps has a wide ranging client base that allows you to interact with various industries. If you love technology and designing creative solutions, it's a great place to work. There are always opportunities for interesting consulting work and the fact that iCorps has multiple offices in the east coast is a guarantee that you will be always working on something interesting. Lastly and more importantly, management was always accessible and provided mentorship that was invaluable to shaping my career.

Cons

As is with the nature of consulting, be prepared to work hard and long hours to meet client expectations.

Continue to give consultants more tools to succeed both with clients and personally.

Other reviews for iCorps Technologies

Consulting without handholding and micromanagement

Current Employee - Senior Technology Consultant  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Technology Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

Pros

*Great hours and quality of life balance.
    *Independence in decision-making, as long as you can back it up.
    *Great people and a good support structure.

I read a lot of reviews about iCorps before I took the job, and I was a little skeptical. What I found was an atmosphere that is much more positive than the negative reviews would suggest: The company takes good care of its employees and the workload isn't overwhelming. What is different from a lot of companies is that the employees are expected to stay busy and productive, even if there is nothing specifically scheduled: Basically there aren't a lot of days sitting around drinking coffee and talking baseball. There are utilization metrics in place to curtail idle time, and that could be jarring to someone new to consulting, I guess.

Cons

The only real downside I can see so far is really a matter of perspective: If you go into this job expecting to have your hand held or expecting to sit and collect a paycheck, you'll be disappointed. Consultants that are hired, I have personally found, are expected to be self-motivated and expected to find ways to stay busy. This is not a place where talking baseball around the water cooler is a normal practice.

You can give this company a lump of coal

Former Employee - Senior Technology Consultant
    Former Employee - Senior Technology Consultant

Pros

not very much except they are hiring and will provide a paycheck1

Cons

too much to list--just read the reviews and you'll know more...

shape up

There are newer employer reviews for iCorps Technologies.

Worked for iCorps Technologies? Contribute to the Community!