iData Research

www.idataresearch.com
There are newer employer reviews for iData Research

Work environment = thumbs down

Former Employee - Market Research Analyst in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
Former Employee - Market Research Analyst in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I worked at iData Research

Pros

-great work experience to put on a resume
-good opportunities for advancement
-decent training and guidance

Cons

-all work, no play
-nobody talks to each other
-boss is a micromanager

-pay your employees more
-try to make it a more fun environment

19 Other Employee Reviews for iData Research (View Most Recent)

One of the Best Companies I ever worked at

I worked at iData Research

Pros

A colleague sent me a link to write a review of my experience at Idata. This company provided me with a great opportunity when no one else would give me a chance. I learned so much and grew my career tremendously. I worked hard and was promoted very quickly. The management was young and we were all learning new things. I loved being part of a team that researched which charities to connect with, and we signed up with Red Cross, SOS Children Village, and Terry Fox. People were great and always helpful.

Cons

I believe that more processes could have been implemented when I was there. European projects were not easy but made me an expert in global markets. More attention could have been given to training and we could have done with a full time HR which I heard they have now.

When I read these pages I realize that management must have hired quite a few bad apples. We used to have a tight and honest team and always solved our issues together. I never remember management not listening. Maybe that has changed, but if so, lets bring it back. Also, a more defined career path could have been implemented to show growth.

BELIEVE THE REVIEWS from the workers, not the managers from iData

I worked at iData Research

Pros

What does it tell you when all the reviews are negative, except the few rosy ones from the HR or the managers?

Isn't that exactly what the problem is: a disconnect between the top and the rest of us. Managers and the CEO using long fancy paragraphs to justify the ways they do their business.

To the previous review by the HR: everything sounds fine..except that's the way on paper, not in reality. My question would be:

If the company is as awesome as you make it to be, why are people leaving with a 100% plus turn over rate? and why can't you stop all the negative reviews coming in?

Are you accusing everyone is lying ?

Cons

refer to all the other reviews!

please don't try to convince people otherwise..this company sucks and everyone knows it.

How much did you get paid from the CEO to write all these shiny reviews?

There are newer employer reviews for iData Research