iGATE

www.igate.com

Great leadership vision, need to spruce up execution layer

Associate Vice President (Former Employee) Boston, MA

ProsAmbitious and visionary leadership. Part of the billion dollar club of IT services companies, through the Patni acquisition - gives the firm the critical mass to go for the large deals and strategic client engagements. Strong portfolio in Banking, Financial Services & Insurance; the strongest areas for outsourcing volumes.

ConsDifficult integration with Patni. Leadership vacuum issues related to small company acquiring a large one. Highly leveraged financials; cost if debt high - limits ability to go for large-scale structured deals with customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementCEO should create a 360 degree communication channel and skip level reviews, so he gets to hear the unfiltered bad news with the good, from his team; and act on them. Executive team reshuffle required, to make sure the Leadership that managed a $120mn firm is adjusted to handle a $1bn firm.

Not too good, Not too bad

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at iGATE full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Exposure for technical level experience Cons: Less salary for employee at middle and low level Advice to Senior Management: Have better salary More

not bad

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at iGATE

Pros: They provide good health benefits as compared to similar IT… Cons: As happens with most of the IT companies, there is lot of politics… Advice to Senior Management: My advice to senior mgmt is to give fair treatment… More
There are newer reviews on iGATE.

Worked for iGATE? Contribute to the Community!