iGate
www.igate.com Fremont, CA 5000+ Employees

iGATE is a place where you can make a niche for yourself and get great experience that would help shape your career.

Project Manager - ERP Implementations (Former Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at iGate

ProsThe company has a distintive model for software services industry, dynamic top management and is a good opportunity for someone who wants to move up vertically.

The work culture is great and people are helpful. The managers are approachable and they promote leadership and high performance. During my 4 years at iGATE, i was promoted every single year and was given great opportunities to work at high-profile clients.

This is one place where one can align software/ IT skills with business interests

ConsIt is not the biggest player in the industry and may be disappointing at times - due to low recognition and tough competition from the bigger players.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo pay more attention on organizational alignment. Build strategy that shows short - term results as well as position fo r long term.

Just about average

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at iGate full-time

Pros: Good place to start but just about it. Cons: Typical IT services cons,noida location is more of a contact… Advice to Senior Management: Doesn't matter they probably wont care at all. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

its good

I have been working at iGate

Pros: environment is good. better place for begginers Cons: less salary, no improvement in salaries More

There are newer reviews on iGate.

Worked for iGate? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at iGate reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for iGate CEO Phaneesh Murthy. All reviews posted anonymously by iGate employees.