iLink-Systems

There are newer employer reviews for iLink-Systems

Great Freedom, Ethics & Culture

Current Employee - Developer in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Developer in Houston, TX

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The best reasons i can say working with company are its got the most friendly environment and we all learn many things in the work culture implemented there.I can also say the doors are always open for growth opportunities within the organisation.

Work is very challenging, complex programs and projects, and the pace is very fast. Very diverse work environment. There is international contact even for positions that are domestic in nature. Provides opportunity to work with and learn from colleagues in other regions.

Great benefits. One tough situation is that performance is not only measured against objectives, but against your colleagues. At yearly review time, it creates a bit of a tense environment, but it's manageable. Wrt performance objectives, "self-management" is very important for each employee.

Lots of virtual team work with regular progress reviews. A lot of interdependence with other groups so cross group collaboration is a must.

Cons

There are constant re-organizations so that could be distracting. But at many cases, I see my colleageus take this a Challenge

63 Other Employee Reviews for iLink-Systems (View Most Recent)

Nice Place to work

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Redmond, WA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

1.Employee Friendly Policies
    2.Plenty of Growth Opportunities
    3.Open culture with employees and Management
    4.Balanced Work life
    5.Flexible work timings
    6.An extremely employee friendly organization, which does not believe in thrusting opinions on others , rather than works on the policy of inclusion.
    7.Good opportunities within the company, employees get time off to participate in training programs.

Cons

Nothing much i can think of

NA

Openness, Opportunity for growth and FUN - That's iLink

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Redmond, WA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

At an outset, its a great place to work

Opportunities : There are more technical opportunities. Employee get to work at multiple technological streams. There is a always a chance for you to get your hands on a cutting edge technology.

Support : There is a good rapport between the employees and senior management always support the developer's decision. There is constant encouragement and appreciation. You wish to do more yourself.

Activities : It's a fun environ. Team outings, birthday celebrations, festival celebrations are all part of it. Workplace is open without much borders between the senior management and developers. Communication is easy this way.

Appraisal : I'm satisfied with what I got. Scale justifies the performance.

Cons

I've been here for few years. That's pretty much nothing I can think of for now. But will surely update if any in the future ;-)

Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish ; Let's grow BIGGER !

There are newer employer reviews for iLink-Systems