iLuv

www.iluv.com
  www.iluv.com
There are newer employer reviews for iLuv

You will get more than what you put in

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

I worked at iLuv full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I used to work here and I can guess the people who wrote the negative comments. I have worked at a few companies and I think all places have people like this. I am glad they are gone actually even if it means the rest of the team has to take up the slack on until new people are hired because negative attitudes are a poison and cancer to a company. Some people work only for salary and title, and I saw them leave for rest of day even though rest of team needed their answers, support, etc. These people are not responsible, period. We all know people like this and are always glad to see them leave.

iLuv is in very competitive field and I know they people who work hard to WIN, not just to work hard. No one every told me to stay late, work harder or anything like that. I try to finish my job and to do it well - that is what I was paid to do plus i want to support my team. Clock punchers are not needed in the competitive mobile business.

There is a great team with really great people at iLuv...no doubt about that and I know they will do well. People are really sincere, and if you can't go to battle with people like that on your team you have a real ego issue and think you are better than everyone. Yes, I saw people like that at iLuv and they were fired really fast, thank god.

If you perform, you get opportunity. Sometimes people are not ready for that opportunity but they get it.

Cons

Sometimes people get an opportunity they are not ready for which can hurt the team if it does not work out. Salarymen should not apply - you need to be aggressive, business minded and want to beat the big guys in the industry.

Don't hire any more high ego people...

13 Other Employee Reviews for iLuv (View Most Recent)

Stress level beyond belief

I worked at iLuv

Pros

1. They have some hard working and good people

Cons

1. Horrible environment - they do not know how to take care of employees
    2. Incompetent management - They don't understand basic things and do not want to take responsibility for anything. They simply exist to give out more work
    3. Long working hours - people are afraid to go home at the close of business day for some reason
    4. Many more that is too long to list here

Take care of your employees - you exist because of them. They don't exist because of you.
    Spend some time thinking about employee retention
    In this age of the Internet, word spreads fast - if people don't want to come work there, there is a really good reason why. Everything comes back to you somehow

Great team, products, working on improvements

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

I have been working at iLuv full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Hard working, dedicated staff, Executive team is very passionate about the business. iLuv is a diverse global company with global sales channels. Open to change and making improvements to grow the company every day.

Cons

Typical cons of all large companies minus a lot of the politics, but nothing worth commenting about. The other posts are partially accurate IMO, (or based on their experience, mine is somewhat different) iLuv is a US company and I appreciate the opportunities I have with iLuv. It is about working smart with results not working long hours and burning yourself out. Peaks and valleys of work flow….

There are newer employer reviews for iLuv