There are newer employer reviews for iMagicLab

Some people are great, others do nothing

I worked at iMagicLab full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some of the co-workers are very good, and it can be great working with them.

Cons

The environment quickly changes. The CEO had a time period where he drove his Segway through the halls. Raises are often promised but are never delivered. Cutbacks are extremely common, but only a select few get promotions and raises.

Advice to Management

Do your job, be professional. Remember that people who work under you are still people, and still need to make a living.

iMagicLab Response

Jul 23, 2013 – CEO

First, I like my Segway. Second it's even cooler when I'm driving it around with Google Glass on :) Raises and increases are merit based here, not for tenure. I can't imagine who promised you a ... More

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Career Suicide

Former Employee - Marketing
    Former Employee - Marketing

I worked at iMagicLab

Pros

Can't think of any, although the product is a good one.

Cons

No communication, Training, Support, Etc.... Feels like you work on an Island.

Advice to Management

No, not at this time

iMagicLab Response

Jul 23, 2013 – CEO

I think this was very accurate for this individual but I doubt it was career suicide. We move fast, you have to jump into the flow and want to learn to do well. We don't have formal training classes ... More

2. Innovative, Passionate, TEAM

Current Employee - Sales and Training in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Sales and Training in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at iMagicLab full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a company that is committed to be #1. Whether it's the tools that are developed, customer support offered to our clients, and our client relations, the CEO is passionate about delivering the very best experience. I have read the reviews, I felt compelled to share my experience. The office IS nice. My co-workers are driven, and completely committed to delivering the best experience for our clients. Our products are "Next Level", which means they are continuously getting better and changing. Working in an environment that's creative and is pushing the boundaries, requires passion. If you are a driven, committed, TEAM player that wants to hone your craft to be a leader in the field, then come on! If not...

Cons

The only "Con" that comes to mind, and it's only for some people, is change. For me, I embrace change. It means we're growing and becoming better, pushing our own limits and creating new boundaries. There may be some that aren't comfortable with that.

Advice to Management

Keep growing and developing the tools we support, never stop the vision of growth and the "Category of 1" mentality that pushes us all, every day.