There are newer employer reviews for iMatrix (California)

High pressure with no benefits

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at iMatrix (California)

Pros

There are quite a few friendly and interesting people to work with. Green Flash brewery is located just two blocks away.

Cons

Health insurance is much more expensive than similar companies. Taking any time off (sick leave or vacation) is strongly discouraged and can even result in termination. Management does not respect employees and voicing any concern can result in a reprimand or termination. Company goals and direction change randomly and as a result the products and services the company offers are poorly thought out, poorly built and often don't fill any real need.

Advice to Management

Employees are an investment not a resource to exploited. Offer better benefits, including better health insurance, paid holidays and vacation/sick time.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Where someone can work with high stress with very little reward

I have been working at iMatrix (California)

Pros

Good office location. Close to numerous choices for lunch. Great office energy. Music is always pumping. Great co workers

Cons

Employee benefits. Very expensive. Compensation. You can barely afford the benefits. Constant fear of being instantly fired for anything. Open door policy, is more like being escorted out the door.

Great training

Former Employee - Internet Consultant (Sales) in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Internet Consultant (Sales) in San Diego, CA

I worked at iMatrix (California) full-time

Pros

I came in with a little sales experience, but learmed alot. I received an intensive program with dedicated sales trainers. The culture is young and fun, but still serious and motivated. My new co-workers are amazing, even helping me on calls. I can already see the company is constantly changing and evolving to be the biggest and best.

Cons

Cold calling. It's not for everyone. It is difficult, it would be nice to get more leads, but I can see that once I prove I can do it there will be more opportunity for some leads down the road.