iPerceptions

www.iperceptions.com

Voice of Customer also believes in Voice of Employee

Business Development Manager (Current Employee) Montreal, QC (Canada)

ProsiPerceptions has done a great job of turning the company’s moral and vibe around. Management has changed quite significantly over the past 2 years but they have a firm understanding of the marketplace as well as the vision to take the corporation to the next level with new product developments and enhancements. The ability to work with large fortune 2000 clients on a daily basis is a great privilege and knowing that you can make a difference in their business is highly rewarding.

Operating in silos is not what iPerceptions is all about, it is very much focused on teamwork and you can see that in all facets of the business. Our CEO’s door is always open and he stresses to us the importance of communicating with him any thoughts we may have on our business or the corporate vision.

ConsDue to our size and the nature of our business at times it might be difficult to climb the corporate ladder.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe have our eyes and ears open since we are on the ground everyday dealing with clients and their issues, keep on soliciting us for feedback just as you have done in the past.

Lots of engrossing, exciting projects to be involved with - but under very incompetent management.

Research Analyst (VOC Analyst) (Former Employee) Montreal, QC (Canada)

I worked at iPerceptions

Pros: Lots of engrossing, exciting projects to be involved with: one has basically carte blanche to develop cutting edge online customer satisfaction… Cons: Management is very incompetent - efforts to optimize the work flow are counterproductive and meritocracy doesn't… Advice to Senior Management: Set your priorities straight and have the courage and grandeur… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

analyst

I have been working at iPerceptions full-time

Pros: great working environment, very nice office on saint-laurent. nice people in… Cons: IT management is very slow for setting up the requirement… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on iPerceptions.

Worked for iPerceptions? Contribute to the Community!