Voice of Customer also believes in Voice of Employee

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Montreal, QC (Canada)
Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at iPerceptions

Pros

iPerceptions has done a great job of turning the company’s moral and vibe around. Management has changed quite significantly over the past 2 years but they have a firm understanding of the marketplace as well as the vision to take the corporation to the next level with new product developments and enhancements. The ability to work with large fortune 2000 clients on a daily basis is a great privilege and knowing that you can make a difference in their business is highly rewarding.

Operating in silos is not what iPerceptions is all about, it is very much focused on teamwork and you can see that in all facets of the business. Our CEO’s door is always open and he stresses to us the importance of communicating with him any thoughts we may have on our business or the corporate vision.

Cons

Due to our size and the nature of our business at times it might be difficult to climb the corporate ladder.

Advice to Management

We have our eyes and ears open since we are on the ground everyday dealing with clients and their issues, keep on soliciting us for feedback just as you have done in the past.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Lots of engrossing, exciting projects to be involved with - but under very incompetent management.

Former Employee - Research Analyst (VOC Analyst) in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Former Employee - Research Analyst (VOC Analyst) in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I worked at iPerceptions

Pros

Lots of engrossing, exciting projects to be involved with: one has basically carte blanche to develop cutting edge online customer satisfaction research tailored to each client's needs. One works with Fortune 500 companies. There is a lot of interesting discussion going around.

Cons

Management is very incompetent - efforts to optimize the work flow are counterproductive and meritocracy doesn't really exists. Heavy, destructive politics conducts the company business more than straightforward interest in its success.

Advice to Management

Set your priorities straight and have the courage and grandeur to follow through! Have vision!

2. Human Resources Director

Current Employee - Human Resources Director in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Human Resources Director in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at iPerceptions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Because iPerceptions is a leading digital customer research company that enriches marketing technologies with the Voice of the Customer. The company’s solutions are powered by the Active Research™ SaaS Platform, which captures visitors’ intent, needs, and experiences in the moment of truth using advanced engagement technologies. iPerceptions is revolutionizing market research with Active Recognition™ which recognizes the intent of anonymous website visitors in real-time to provide personalized experiences. With over 20M visitor intent data points collected every year across 3,500 brands and in over 32 languages, iPerceptions is the trusted research solution of customer centric organizations.

Cons

I just arrive, for met it's difficult to be objective with this answer. But, I can tell that we want to change a lot of thing so, it's not going to be easy to make a reorganization, we will have to communicate well with employee's.