iProspect

www.iprospect.com
  www.iprospect.com
There are newer employer reviews for iProspect

Great place to work and top leaders in the search marketing field

Current Employee - Account Team Leader in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Account Team Leader in Chicago, IL

I have been working at iProspect

Pros

Lots of trainings and opportunities to learn. Management is very supportive and listen to their employees.

Cons

Very narrow in scope of work

We need more training for the senior employees, there's lots of training for he people who have been there a while but there comes a point where you have no one to go to when you have an issue, especially for SEO.

83 Other Employee Reviews for iProspect (View Most Recent)

Almost perfect

Current Employee - Search Marketing Specialist in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Search Marketing Specialist in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at iProspect

Pros

iProspect has a wonderful training program, some of the best people I've ever met and the ability to work on a variety of clients in different industries.

Cons

Salary. iProspect doesn't have a competitive salary at all. There are also very few advancement opportunities, especially for Search Marketing Analysts.

Increase the number of titles, as well as the salary threshold.

Excellent Learning Experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at iProspect

Pros

I learned more than enough to build a strong career foundation in a very desirable and in-demand skillset.. iProspect is one of the leaders in search engine marketing and 1 year of experience is the equivalent of 2 in most other places when it relates to SEO and PPC.

Cons

It's Exhibit A for how upper management can use corporate politics to better themselves without providing any incentive for anyone else to stay. There's only so long a knowledge resource sustains its value before you realize you are worth at least 20% more than what you're actually earning.

Fellow employees who also left once told me there was a generous bonus plan. It would be wise to reinstate that considering poor economy is no longer an excuse for a company that is so profitable. Especially since the base salary just barely keeps an employee afloat in a major metropolitan area.

There are newer employer reviews for iProspect