iRhythm Technologies

There are newer employer reviews for iRhythm Technologies

Customer Service Intern

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lincolnshire, IL
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lincolnshire, IL

I worked at iRhythm Technologies part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The environment was relaxed and it was a friendly work environment. Growing and fast paced nature of the company made it interesting as a work place and stimulating

Cons

The day to day work load was somewhat mundance and remained the same. There was not much variety and most of my day consisted of phone calls and dealing with unhappy customers.

I believe there should be more variety in the day to day customer service tasks.

3 Other Employee Reviews for iRhythm Technologies (View Most Recent)

Very Disappointing & Jerked around!!!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

I have been working at iRhythm Technologies part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Maybe some co-workers were great to work with at first. Learned a lot from a handful of mentors, but the business aspect is really sad the way they run it.

Cons

Poor Management skills, poor communication skills between supervisors and staff, put quantity before quality, dedication, commitment and hard work means absolutely nothing to them only the $$$$. No time for breaks or lunch's, break promises and outright lie to you about the companies future and financial status. Reviews are always late. Meetings are constantly changing times everyday. Spend way to much money on overhead. They get what they need out of you at the time and then they chew you up and spit you out.later without significant reason. Very high levels of stress that several employees have had to resign because it was dangerously affecting their health.

Management skills are much to be desired. If you put certain people in positions where they have authority, they should be trained appropriately and communicate in a professional manner. Should be up front and honest with employee's. Should listen to employees feed back and be aware of what is actually happening on a day to day basis instead of assuming. The worst working experience I have ever had as a professional and looking for other employment.

iRhythm Technologies Response

Jan 3, 2014Director, Human Resources

Thank you for your review and feedback. As a growing company, we are constantly working to improve how we do things - whether as managers, as employees or as a company with our customers. We value ... More

great company, good & open work environment

I have been working at iRhythm Technologies full-time

Pros

open environment, room for growth and sufficient encouragement by management to take on rewarding projects

Cons

nothing that I have noticed yet.

keep up the good work!