There are newer employer reviews for iSEC partners

Best security firm you can work at.

Former Employee - Senior Security Consultant in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Senior Security Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I worked at iSEC partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

iSEC is full of intelligent people doing important work. We were able to work with some of the most innovative companies and teams, and new consultants are very quickly able to make an impact on products used by millions.

Cons

The consulting lifestyle is not appropriate for everyone. You spend 5-6 weeks working on a project and then move on, which gives you a lot of variety but not a lot of ownership. Travel is not bad at iSEC, but it happens.

Other Employee Reviews for iSEC partners

1. Outstanding!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Pros

My coworkers are amazingly smart. I learn something new each and every day. The work changes based on the client supported, so no two days are ever the same. It is difficult to get in a rut. The company benefits are incredible, the best I have experienced in the last six years.

Cons

The only con I would consider is the last minute changes to projects. This is mostly due to clients purchasing our services and wanting us onsite before they are prepared to host us. Although some confusion ensues, it generally turns out for the best in the end.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

2. Fun and challenging place to work at.

Current Intern - Anonymous
    Current Intern - Anonymous

I have been working at iSEC partners as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Intellectually inclined individuals who enjoy learning will thrive here. You will be constantly exposed to different technologies and learn from incredibly talented computer security professionals. Lots of interesting research projects. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help if you have a question.

Cons

The fast paced environment does take some getting used to. Consulting lifestyle isn't for everyone.