There are newer employer reviews for iSKY

not bad, not ideal

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Laurel, MD
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

I have been working at iSKY

Pros

It offers a fairly flexible schedule and there is an opportunity to make of it what you put in. It requires an entreprenuerial bent and orientation because there is very little mentoring but there is "running room" for new ideas.

Cons

incremental growth and no long-term opportunities. Much of the staff is ill suited for their current roles, much less taking on additional responsibilities. The current client base gets very little value and that has worked for a long time because the clients are fairly unsophisticated and don't have a good sense of what they aren't getting. This is changing quickly.

focus on future, revamp the entire staff, get rid of IT as a core competency (outsource it) and be prepared to invest

7 Other Employee Reviews for iSKY (View Most Recent)

Very positive, good perks and direction

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at iSKY full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They treat employees well with good packages and give every member room to improve themselves as well as listen to any suggestions people have related to the way work is done. . They have always paid well, did their best to keep us happy even during the depression, and have a great team to work with. Don't think I'll be leaving here too soon.

Cons

Sometimes I have felt somewhat uninvolved in the bigger picture, but that was resolved pretty soon.

Keep going and nothing can beat positive communication channels.

Fast paced - processes lacking - site needs a technology refresh /upgrade old software throughout

Former Employee - Management
    Former Employee - Management

I worked at iSKY

Pros

People are great - everyone helps out - everyone doing their best

Cons

Ownership oversees - disconnect between USA workers ( the way they are treated) and Pakistan

Find employment elsewhere and get mentored

There are newer employer reviews for iSKY

Worked for iSKY? Contribute to the Community!