iSoftstone
www.isoftstone.com Kirkland, WA 5000+ Employees

senior interactive designer

Senior Designer (Current Employee)
Kirkland, WA

I have been working at iSoftstone full-time for more than 3 years

Prosgreat people and atmosphere. The developers are exceptionally talented and have a positive can do attitude. I find that they are eager to take on new challenges and that makes designing here a lot of fun. The management is also fair minded and easy to work with.

ConsThe career path can be quite unclear depending on which team you are on. There is opportunity for advancement but what steps are necessary to achieve your goals is not evident.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn about the level of ambition in the resources and have an organized plan to help them achieve their goals.

Best Company

Software Test Engineer (Former Employee)
Kirkland, WA

I worked at iSoftstone as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: They care about and treat there employees good, Free lunch… Cons: It would be nice to have more permante positions than… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

An expanding global company that is struggling not to be too Chinese

Senior Project Manager (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA

I worked at iSoftstone full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: In North America -- it may be ok where they… Cons: In the China market there is too much central decision making through the CEO, and it is far too large a company… Advice to Senior Management: Build up a culture of mentorship and start pushing to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on iSoftstone.

Worked for iSoftstone? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at iSoftstone reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for iSoftstone CEO Tianwen (T. W.) Liu. All reviews posted anonymously by iSoftstone employees.