iconmobile

www.iconmobile.com

amazing and talented colleagues, exec mgmt is a disaster

Designer (Former Employee) Santa Monica, CA

Prosi stayed at icon as long as i did because of the wonderful colleagues. to a person, they are funny and smart. the dev's and pm's get it and are fun to work with. the head of ux is super smart and laid back and really good to work with. they keep changing tech directors but they all seem pretty smart. the head pm in socal doesn't bs us and really protects the design team. i don't know the seattle people but they all seem nice from afar.

oh, and the free beer on tap is awesome.

Consthe sr. design managers are overloaded and aren't available. the company changes direction daily. account is bright, but they end up doing the design work themselves.

there is alot of yelling and gossip. people are quitting daily b/c of the executive team and the way they treat people and how little they understand about what we do.

Advice to Senior Managementstop yelling at your employees. put some people in charge who are older than 25. stop changing your mind every day.

Designer

Designer (Current Employee) Berlin (Germany)

I have been working at iconmobile full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: awesome clients and projects, very nice team and young atmosphere! Cons: responsibilities and salary does not walk together Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Learned a lot about agencies

Technical Project Manager (Former Employee) Berlin (Germany)

I worked at iconmobile full-time for more than a year

Pros: While I was with them there were certainly quite some nice people there. Sometimes it felt like a family. Water, coffee and tea was (is?)… Cons: Lots of fluctuation Sickness of workers show that they are unsatisfied (as they are… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your workers better. Don't praise water and drink wine. Salaries are not that well for the highly specialized work and nobody understands not being… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on iconmobile.

Worked for iconmobile? Contribute to the Community!