iconmobile
www.iconmobile.com Santa Monica, CA

One of the most efficient and professional groups I've had the pleasure to work with.

Creative Director (Former Employee)
Santa Monica, CA

Pros-Excellent senior management.
-Very professional.
-Kind people.

Cons-Although my work with them was pushing the envelope for the client, they don't always have that relationship with their clients. So the work might not always be a portfolio piece.

Advice to Senior Management-Great agency to work with.
-I would recommend to the agency to seek opportunities that would lead to placing the agency in a stronger leading role in their relationship to the client. As we all know how strong of an emerging market the mobile platform is - this is a huge opportunity.

complete chaos

Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at iconmobile

Pros: IconMobile has a good location on the Santa Monica Promenade. Cons: IconMobile was so poorly managed it was hard to get anything done, the workspace was dirty and cramped. Employees were always disappearing - you never… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

amazing and talented colleagues, exec mgmt is a disaster

Designer (Former Employee)
    Santa Monica, CA

I worked at iconmobile

Pros: i stayed at icon as long as i did because of the wonderful colleagues. to a person, they are funny and smart. the dev's… Cons: the sr. design managers are overloaded and aren't available. the company changes direction daily. account is bright, but they end up doing the design work… Advice to Senior Management: stop yelling at your employees. put some people in charge… More
There are newer reviews on iconmobile.

Worked for iconmobile? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at iconmobile reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for iconmobile CEO Stephen Drimmer. All reviews posted anonymously by iconmobile employees.