iconmobile

www.iconmobile.com
  www.iconmobile.com
There are newer employer reviews for iconmobile

One of the most efficient and professional groups I've had the pleasure to work with.

Former Employee - Creative Director in Santa Monica, CA
Former Employee - Creative Director in Santa Monica, CA

I worked at iconmobile as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

-Excellent senior management.
-Very professional.
-Kind people.

Cons

-Although my work with them was pushing the envelope for the client, they don't always have that relationship with their clients. So the work might not always be a portfolio piece.

-Great agency to work with.
-I would recommend to the agency to seek opportunities that would lead to placing the agency in a stronger leading role in their relationship to the client. As we all know how strong of an emerging market the mobile platform is - this is a huge opportunity.

14 Other Employee Reviews for iconmobile (View Most Recent)

complete chaos

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at iconmobile

Pros

IconMobile has a good location on the Santa Monica Promenade.

Cons

IconMobile was so poorly managed it was hard to get anything done, the workspace was dirty and cramped. Employees were always disappearing - you never knew if they were quitting or getting fired. I'd try to do my work but the ECD would just do it all over and not listen to anyone else's opinion.

amazing and talented colleagues, exec mgmt is a disaster

Former Employee - Designer in Santa Monica, CA
    Former Employee - Designer in Santa Monica, CA

I worked at iconmobile

Pros

i stayed at icon as long as i did because of the wonderful colleagues. to a person, they are funny and smart. the dev's and pm's get it and are fun to work with. the head of ux is super smart and laid back and really good to work with. they keep changing tech directors but they all seem pretty smart. the head pm in socal doesn't bs us and really protects the design team. i don't know the seattle people but they all seem nice from afar.

oh, and the free beer on tap is awesome.

Cons

the sr. design managers are overloaded and aren't available. the company changes direction daily. account is bright, but they end up doing the design work themselves.

there is alot of yelling and gossip. people are quitting daily b/c of the executive team and the way they treat people and how little they understand about what we do.

stop yelling at your employees. put some people in charge who are older than 25. stop changing your mind every day.

There are newer employer reviews for iconmobile