ideeli

www.ideeli.com

Not atop the list of best places to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsThe people are some of the best people that I have ever worked with in my career. The ability of the employees to relax and unwind with happy hours and other gatherings is refreshing.

ConsThe company is completely unfocused, and making rash and poor business decisions to compensate for the recent decline in revenue and increasing turnover rate. Not confident in the future success of the company as it seems disinterested in making smart and appropriate business decisions internally to maintain a strong employee base and continued growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementWould benefit from an upper-management overhaul as many of the decisions start at the top. Improvement is needed from the top down in order for this company to compete with the many up and coming competitors in the market.

Ideeli is the chaotic.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at ideeli

Pros: Majority of the staff is young and great to work with. However, management… Cons: Management is completely out of touch with the staff. Employees are not… Advice to Senior Management: Get a grip on the situation, employees are unhappy. Over 25% of staff has left… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Sh*tShow across the board

(Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at ideeli

Pros: Best reasons: most people leave at 6.30PM. The bathrooms are nice. There is very little interaction outside of work with employees. … Cons: There are no performance reviews. The whole HR department left the company at once - (imagine what that indicates!). To finalize what you… Advice to Senior Management: CEO Paul owns the vast majority of the company. He will do what is necessary to insulate himself and to look good in front… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ideeli.

Worked for ideeli? Contribute to the Community!