There are newer employer reviews for ifusionIT

Best job I've ever had, without question.

Former Contractor - Technical Recruiter in Bellevue, WA
Former Contractor - Technical Recruiter in Bellevue, WA

I worked at ifusionIT as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Stimulating learning environment with emphasis on software engineering and H.R fucntions. A culture which promotes and respects diversity. Highly recommended.

Cons

Quality is very important here, you have to pay attention to what you are doing and do it right. Sometimes too much to do and too little time to do it. Good pay

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Fun job, small company advantages and downfalls

Current Contractor - Game Tester in Redmond, WA
    Current Contractor - Game Tester in Redmond, WA

I have been working at ifusionIT as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

If you like a small company in the tech industry, this is a good place that you will get to know the whole staff. And if you want lots of hours, they have that available (while on contract). This is a GREAT way to get your foot in the door in the Gaming industry.

Cons

It lacks the infrastructure of a larger company lacking basic things like direct deposit for paychecks! Processing for pay takes 3 weeks Minimum and (like my last one) they may hold your paycheck additional time till the first of the month! This company is a staffing agency for larger companies so it is largely dependent on if they have a contract. They had been enjoying a decent contract for several years but now they have just lost it to Blackapple Solutions. At the contract site, you are treated like cattle, given little to no trust and you work LONG hours! Work opportunities are usually gotten out the day before the shift, little time to prepare or plan for people who have school or other events leading me to decline most offers.

Advice to Management

Set up Direct deposit! Get your paychecks out more often so the low paid workers can have gas money to come to work!

2. Terrible.

Former Employee - Human Resources Technical Recruiter in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Human Resources Technical Recruiter in Bellevue, WA

I worked at ifusionIT full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you like a company that has no respect for you or your personal life, this is for you.

Cons

Terrible working environment. No Direction. No respect for their employees. Constant yelling and threats of being fired daily. Bad hiring practices for contractors. Owner was upset about where I lived and that I carpooled to work. never paid commission. Micromanagement

Advice to Management

Needs an HR department, too many violations. Needs new management. Work life balance needs to be adjusted.